Jayden Pitt is one that has had a good pre-season. Matthew Pavlich will once again score huge points along with Michael Barlow. Tendai Mzungu is excellent value.
1. Hayden Ballantyne – Small forward renowned for his run and bounces. Won Goal of the Year last season. Creative and exciting to watch.
2. Anthony Morabito – Incredible athlete missed the entire 2011 season with a knee injury. Tough to match up on. Will be looking to take the next step this year.
4. Jayden Pitt – Slim-framed midfielder had a promising debut season. Impressive kicking skills. Could feature more prominently with another pre-season under his belt.
7. Nathan Fyfe – One of the most exciting prospects in the comp. Runner up in club B&F. Has all the tools required to beat the extra attention this year.
12. Jonathon Griffin – The Adelaide recruit impressed during seven outings while replacing the injured Sandilands. Will be a competitive back up ruck along with Zac Clarke.
13. Tendai Mzungu – Won the clubs’ best first year player after playing in a variety of roles. Only a pre-season knee injury troubled him. One to watch.
21. Michael Barlow – Ball-magnet made his return from a broken leg in round 13. With a full pre-season behind him, the versatile midfielder should be back to his best.
29. Matthew Pavlich (c) – Inspirational skipper took out his sixth club B&F last season. Should return to forward line with return of key playmakers this season.
31. Aaron Sandilands – Arguably the clubs most important player. Spent significant time on sidelines because of toe injury and team suffered. Now has an excellent back-up ruck brigade.
32. Stephen Hill – Exciting midfielder still hasn’t lived up to his lofty expectations. Struggled against taggers. When he adjusts, he may finally have a break-out season.
36. Alex Silvagni – Key defender missed the first 13 games through illness but rebounded well for a bright second half. Another state league revelation.
34. Lee Spurr – Super courageous player and strong overhead. Mature age prospect from SANFL and ready-made. Could slot in as a rebounding defender.
46. Clancee Pearce – Silky-skilled defender given opportunities last season but yet to grasp them with both hands. Strong work rate and is a lovely kick. Standout during pre-season.